Converting BMP image to PDF

I’m trying to convert a bitmap image file into a PDF using the example code snippet found on here. However the image in the resulting pdf is completely unrecognizable. I’ve attached the source image and the resulting PDF for reference.

Hi Kerby,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid I am unable to notice the issue, while tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0, VS2010 and Wind 7 64 bit. Please download and try latest version for Aspose.Pdf for .NET, it will help you to accomplish the task.

Moreover, if issue persist then please share your environment details and sample console application to replicate the issue, so we will investigate it further and provide you information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thank you for your response Tilal. I must apologize, the link to the code snippet in my original post was incorrect. I meant to link to this page which uses a slightly different method to create the PDF using a PDF generator.

The code snippet in my original post correctly generates the PDF so I’ve modified my code to use that method instead and everything seems to be working correctly. However, the code snippet I meant to link to is not correctly generating a PDF for that particular image file (it works fine for every other image I’ve tried).

Like I said, I’ve changed my code to use the original snippet and everything is working correctly. Just wanted to point out that potential bug in the other snippet.

Thanks,

Kerby

Hi Kerby,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have managed to resolved the issue.

Moreover, please note we are not fixing issues and making enhancement/improvement in old Generator but new DOM appraoch (Aspose.Pdf.Document). So it is recommend to use new DOM approach, as it is more efficient and improved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,