We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Converting charts in Word document to image

Hi!
I have to parse Word document with Aspose.Word for Java and convert it to some XML file. Everything was good before I found that I cant get chart from document. Is it any way to parse/convert charts from Word document with Aspose.Word or I have to find out other solutions? Only thing that I need - just save Word charts as image (any formats). Aspose.Word - licensed.
Thanx!

Hello

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi!
Here cut of document with charts.
Thank for answer!

Hello

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for additional information. There are embedded MSGraph.Chart.8 objects in your document. You can extract these OLE objects from the document using Aspose.Words.

Please see the following thread to learn how to extract OLE objects:

http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/243222/embedded-objects-in-aspose.word-for-java/showthread.aspx

Best regards,

Hi Andrey!
Thanx for quick reply!
Now I saved OLE objects (MSGraph.Chart.8) as .gra files, but can’t read it (means don’t know how get it with Aspose)! I sow the solution of the same problem on this forum, but for C#. Could you please provide me where i can find it for Java: how to get MSGraph chart files with Aspose products?
And next: a see that
.gra files created by Aspose.Word don’t readable in MS Office products.

Sergii.

Hi Sergii,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words does not allow accessing MSGraph.Chart.8 data. You can only extract embedded OLE objects from the document using Aspose.Words.

Maybe you can try using Word Automation to achieve this. Maybe you can use Microsoft Graph 11.0 Object Library that is used by PowerPoint, Access, and Word for graphs. (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Graph namespace)

Best regards,