Converting doc to to pdf problem

Hi,

I am evaluating Aspose.Words for use in a new project to automate conversions of doc (and docx) to pdf. I have tried with some documents using the following (in version 9):
doc.Save(outFileName, SaveFormat.Pdf);

But I do not receive a correct result in the pdf output - an image is moved and and extra page is added to the pdf because of this.

When I try the Save as pdf option in Word 2007 I do not get this problem.

regards
Johan

Hi Johan,

We are working to fix this bug, we hope to have it addressed by the time of the next update. In the mean time I was able to fix up your document by changing the icon that moves into a picture. I hope this will suffice for now.

Also one thing the table in which the trouble icon was contained seemed to contain a few images that were hidden in tiny rows. You should maybe address this and redesign this part of the document, as it may be causing part of the issue.

Please feel free to ask if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Hi

Ok, thanks for the quick response.
Do you now when this bug will be fixed (if it is included in the next update)?

Also, could you please send me the fixed document you made?

regards
Johan

Hi Johan,

You're welcome, we are actively working to fix it. Our current estimate is sometime near the end of this year.

It has been e-mailed.

Thanks,

Adam

We are happy to tell you that a very cool and important feature (filed as 7180) is included in the new version of Aspose.Words. Text wrapping around images and shapes when rendering Microsoft Word documents to PDF, XPS and printing is now supported. You can download the latest version from here.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(93)