Converting docx document with some image

Hi,
I am trying to convert the following docx document to PDF using the latest Aspose Words.
It seems that it added a new line at the beginning of the document.
Is there any workaround for this problem?
Thx.

Hi
Thanks for your request. It seems you are using Aspose.Words in evaluation mode and Aspose.Words inserts evaluation watermark at the beginning of the document.
If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Thank you for your answer. The thing is I have already set the picture layout to be on top of the text. So the watermark shouldn’t affect the picture. Also the word legend can be seen clearly before conversion but after conversion it became “egend” missing the l.
Is this as a result of evaluation watermark or limitation of Aspose Words?
Thanks,
Evan

The picture moving down is due to the evaluation message. Althoug the picture is floating above text, it is positioned relative to a paragraph that gets pushed down by the evaluation message. So the picture gets pushed down too.
Regarding lost “L”, it seems to be a problem in our code related to a table in a textbox combination. I have logged this as issue #7866 which we will try to fix in the next few weeks. But I suggest you try to workaround by editing the document if you can. Move the word “legend” out of the table. It is inside a table and inside a textbox. If it was just inside a textbox and no table it will probably work well.

Hi Roman/Alexey,
I have placed an order for Aspose Words. Currently I am using Aspose Words temporary 30 day license. So technically it should not have any restriction, however when trying to convert the following document the result does not look correct.
Can you please point me out whether this will be fixed or is there any workaround this problem?
Thx.
Evan

Hi
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because currently, Aspose.Words does not support floating table positioning during rendering/converting to PDF. This is the issue #6898 in our defect database.
As a workaround, you can try to avoid the use of floating content in your document.
Best regards.

Thank you for your reply Alexey.
Can you please let me know when issue #7847 and #6898 are fixed?
Will they be fixed in the next release?
Thx.
Evan

Hi Evan,
Of course, I will notify you as soon as these issues are resolved. Unfortunately, I cannot promise you that they will be fixed in the next release.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Thank you for your lightning response. Can you suggest me another way of doing the above documents without using floating table?
As well as I tried to convert the following document and I realized that merged rows actually get converted into 2 rows. Is this another defect as well?
Thx.
Evan

Hi Evan,
Yes, you are right. Currently, Aspose.Wors does not support vertically merged cells during rendering and converting to PDF. This is the issue #6836 in our defect database.
Regarding your previous document, you can try using columns. If you need, I can send you the refactored document. If so, please provide me your e-mail.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Thank you for your answer. My email is Evan.Putranto@ngis.com.au. If you can send me the refactored document that would be great.
Thanks,
Evan

Hi Evan
Thanks for your request. I sent refactored documents. Hope this could help you.
Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that vertically merged table cells are supported when converting to PDF, rendering and printing.. You can download the latest version of Aspose.Words from here.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(16)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(122)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2166) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.