Converting DocX to PDF colors are not the same

Hi

I have attached a sample of the word document, the word save as pdf and then the aspose docx to pdf samples. The problem is that the color schemes are not maintained, from word it works 100%.
This is company branding and we would love to use your product and will use it once this issue is fixed.

The library being used is for .net standard.

ZA20000001001_v1.zip (282.4 KB)

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Regards

@ajbooysen,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 18.7, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (please see 18.7.pdf (123.1 KB)). We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Hope, this helps.

Thanks for the response, your document is fine, so I have retried with 18.7 as per image
image.png (1.5 KB)

Once I move the image out of the footer it looks fine, it is when it is inside that we have a problem. I very much doubt that it is the “eval” copy causing this.

ZA20000001001_v1.pdf (208.8 KB)

The code is very simplistic, unless there is options we have to switch on …

var dest = sourceFile.FullName.Replace(sourceFile.Extension, “.pdf”);
var doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(sourceFile.FullName);
doc.Save(Path.Combine(_options.Path, dest));

@ajbooysen,

I am afraid, we are still unable to reproduce this issue on our end even when using the evaluation copy (please see 18.7-eval.pdf (139.6 KB)).

Have you attached the correct input Word document? The above 18.7-eval.pdf was generated from this .docx (ZA20000001001_v1.zip (137.6 KB)).