Converting Docx to PDF html content missing and overlapping on footer

Hi,

I have issue while converting docx to pdf where few content is missing(in docx content present and missing from pdf) and also content is overlapping on footer.

I am using below code

Document doc = null;
try
{
doc = new Document(filePath);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
Debug.WriteLine(ex.Message);
throw;
}

string outputFilePath = Path.GetDirectoryName(filePath) + "\\" + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(filePath) + ".pdf";
        doc.Save(outputFilePath, SaveFormat.Pdf);<a class="attachment" href="/uploads/default/21371">CallReportSummary__20181202584648.pdf</a> (96.7 KB)

@VeriparkBAH

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing.

• Input Word document.
  • Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing undesired behavior.
  • Ms Word generated PDF file showing the desired output.

We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

P.S. If your file size is big then you may upload the ZIP file to Dropbox or any other file hosting service and share the download link here for testing.

Please find zip file attached hereAspose_Docx_to_Pdf_issue.zip (256.1 KB)

@VeriparkBAH

I am afraid, you attached wrong input Word document because it is totally different from shared PDF files. Kindly check and attach input Word document again.

Thanks for the response.
Please find updated attache here.
I am imputing Minutes of meeting from control. and converting to pdf .

Please let me know if you have any doubt.

Aspose_Docx_to_Pdf_issue.zip (382.3 KB)

@VeriparkBAH

Please make sure you are using latest version of Aspose.Words 18.11. If you still face problem, please attach input Word document with required filled data (e.g Minutes of meeting, Bank Attendees etc) for testing.

Thanks for the clarification .Appreciate your response.

could you Please provide me link for Aspose.Words 18.11 for DOTNET version.

@VeriparkBAH

Latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.11

Thanks a lot,
issue got resolved.

Now we have issue with bullet points in pdf got misaligned.

@VeriparkBAH

Thanks for you inquiry. It would be great if you please Zip and attach input document with filled data for testing.
We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

BulletPointIssue.zip (234.5 KB)
here is attach

@VeriparkBAH

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested your provided document using the latest version of Aspose.Words 18.12 and found no issue. Please make sure you are using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 .

Please check document for your reference. CallReportSummary__20181205072240-Doc_18.12.pdf (22.2 KB)