Converting dwf to image makes the margins

Hi,

Converting dwf to image makes the margins. Please check attached files. Are there any ways to avoid this issue?
83332.zip (594.5 KB)

@xlsoftkk

Please proceed to following thread to avoid margins in exported output.

@mudassir.fayyaz

Have you checked the uploaded files? The zoom property is set to 1. Or is there another way?

@xlsoftkk

The margins will be there in output when you render. The thread link that I have shared provide a work around approach that you can use to avoid margin rendering in exported output.

@mudassir.fayyaz

Your information was not helpful.

If there is an object in a negative position, the top-left corner will not be (0, 0), is it possible to change it?

Also, is it possible to specify the font to be used?

@xlsoftkk

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please share the source file along with generated output and desired output you would like to have using API.

Can you please also elaborate it.

@mudassir.fayyaz

Please check the file I first uploaded.

Check the pattern 2. The width of the font is narrowed and therefore has a space. For checking if other fonts are used, I want to specify the font explicitly.

@xlsoftkk

I have opened a ticket with ID CADNET-1286 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-1286) have been fixed in this update.