Converting eml to pdf with german header


#1

We are evaluating Aspose total for rendering files to PDF. When trying to render EML to PDF the header is automatically in english. We copied an example code for it. Every example we found uses .mhtml as a step between.
Code used:
LoadOptions options = new EmlLoadOptions();

			MailMessage eml = MailMessage.load(source, options);
			String tempPath = FileUtils.dirOnly(source) + "temp.mhtml";

			MhtSaveOptions defaultMhtml = SaveOptions.getDefaultMhtml();
			eml.save(tempPath, defaultMhtml);
			com.aspose.words.LoadOptions lo2 = new com.aspose.words.LoadOptions();
			lo2.setLoadFormat(LoadFormat.MHTML);
			Document doc = new Document(tempPath, lo2);

			PdfSaveOptions pso = new PdfSaveOptions();
			pso.setCompliance(PdfCompliance.PDF_15);
			doc.save(target, pso);

How can we change it so the header is in german language?


#2

@BOO_Technologies,

Can you please share source file along with generated result and environment details so that we may further investigate to help you out.


#3

@Adnan.Ahmad
Thanks for the fast reply.
Environment: Windows 10 Professional German, Java jdk1.8.0_121 32 Bit.

Demofiles are attached. You see the problem in the .html and in the .pdf file
eml.zip (78.8 KB)


#4

@BOO_Technologies,

I have observed your source files and generated files. I am unable to observe issue in generated result. Can you please share comparison screenshot pointing towards issue so that i may further investigate on my end to help you out.


#5

@Adnan.Ahmad
I added 2 screen shots with explanations here.screenshots with explanation.zip (33.0 KB)


#6

@BOO_Technologies,

I have worked with source file shared by you and have been able to observe issue. An issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34549 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. We will share good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.