Converting fixed format epubs to pdf

I’m having trouble converting fixed format .epub files into useable .pdf files. I’ve attached the both a before image of the .epub in the .epub viewer and an example of the output .pdf after the aspose.pdf conversion.

I found that flowable .pdfs work just fine. However it seems like the images for the fixed format aren’t being handled correctly.

If anyone has had success with this I would greatly appreciate some help on this.

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample epub document(fixed format). We will test the scenario and will provide you information accordingly.

Best Regards,

I’ve attached the particular .epub file I used in my initial before after example above.

Thank you!

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for sharing source document. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.4.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-38815 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-38815) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.