I’m having trouble converting fixed format .epub files into useable .pdf files. I’ve attached the both a before image of the .epub in the .epub viewer and an example of the output .pdf after the aspose.pdf conversion.
I’ve attached the particular .epub file I used in my initial before after example above.
Thanks for sharing source document. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.4.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-38815 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.