Converting from eml to msg looses body formating

Hi,

We are looking for a solution that will convert from eml to msg and we came across Aspose.Network. The library works fine with a few exceptions, and I would like to know if there are solutions for the problems that we encountered:

1) It does not decode the winmail.dat (TNEF) automatically. I am using either SharpMimeTools or OpenPOP to extract the attachments and rebuild the attachment list before persisting it to a file.

2) Because the (HTML) formated body is encoded in the TNEF, the formatting is lost when I build the msg because is using only the txt version, not being able to extract the html or rtf formated portion of the body.

Have anybody else encountered this issues and solved them somehow?

Thanks,

Chris.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Could you please post a sample eml file for our testing? We will look into it.

Thank you for your prompt answer. I have emailed you the demo files.

Hi,

Thanks for sending the sample files. I have forwarded these to the developers for their comments.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11954) have been fixed in [this update](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/entry240102.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.