Converting from Word to PDF - Footnote area text is to close to the footnote header line

Hi

I've had some pretty good results converting from Word to PDF so far but one thing that I've picked up is that the footnote area is inconsistent in the PDF from the Word version. Is there a hotfix for this or a workaround.

The area where the Footnote line starts is very close to the text in the PDF and isn't as nicely spaced out like the Word document. I'm using the Aspose.PDF 3.7.0.0 and Aspose.Word 5.2.0.0.

Attached are the word and pdf documents.

Regards,

J

Hello Jay,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I have tested the issue and I am able to notice the same problem. Let me share some thing regarding Word2Pdf conversion. It is very difficult to make the resultant Pdf as similar as the input word file. Our development team is working hard to improve this feature.

Mean while, I have reported the issue to development team, and they are looking into the details of this matter. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Jay,

I am able to reproduce the error. I have logged it as PDFNET-6243 in our defect tracking system. We will try our best to fix it ASAP. Thanks.

Best regards.

Hi

We also have this problem using the latest version of Aspose.Words & Aspose.PDF.

Please advise as to a solution ASAP. Surely the display of document text in relation to footnote text is a fairly standard conversion requirement?

Thanks

Tim Lambe

Dear Tim,

If you have the same problem we will try to fix it soon. If you problem is not exactly the same, please share your document and let us check it. Sorry for the inconvenience.