Converting from word to pdf - pdf showing revisions and won't print final draft

Hi

I am having a problem where the word document has used track changes and has had edits and when it is converted to pdf the edits are showing instead of the final version of the document.

I have tried the following lines of code to try to get it to just print the final version but none of them are working.

oDoc.AcceptAllRevisions()
oDoc.TrackRevisions = False
oDoc.UpdatePageLayout()

I have attached the test document I am working with and the pdf that is produced. When you scroll to the last document (Pages 4 & 5) in the pdf and compare it to the Word doc in normal viewing mode you can see I am not getting the required result - the edits etc are showing.

Please can you let me know the code to switch off printing the edits and just printing the final version of the word doc.

Many thanks in advance

The full section of related code I am using is as follows and it is still showing the revisions in the pdf. Please help! Am I missing something - please see attached docs in above post for word doc starting with and pdf doc produced.

Dim oWord As Aspose.Words.Document
oWord = New Aspose.Words.Document(sSrcFilePath) 
oWord.AcceptAllRevisions()
oWord.UpdatePageLayout()
oWord.Save(sDisplayFilePath)

Many thanks

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your inquiry.

After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 16.1.0, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (please see attached 16.1.0.pdf and msw-2016.pdf). Aspose.Words produces output similar to what MS Word 2016 has produced. So, we would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. Hope, this helps.

Code we used on our end:

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + @"Track changes on this document.doc");
doc.AcceptAllRevisions();
doc.Save(MyDir + @"16.1.0.pdf");

Best regards,