Converting from Word to PDF using Aspose.Word 14.4.0 Version

Hi,

i have an issue in my application when converting word to pdf . when converting the word all tables not properly formated.

For details please check the attachment.

Thanks,
Saravana kumar.S

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10755. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Please let me know any update in this WORDSNET-10755 Issue.

Thanks.

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like
to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first
come first serve basis. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis
and is in the queue. We will update you via this forum thread once there
is any update available on your issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your response, Please let me know any update is there for WORD to PDF Conversion Issue.

As you said, i can understand that issues are addressed and resolved based on first
come first serve basis,

is it possible to know some approximate days to address this issue.

Thanks.
Saravana kumar.S

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that your issue (WORDSNET-10755) has been postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832 (Make table layout as close to Word as possible) which is related to your issue.

After
the fix of WORDSNET-832, our development team will look into your
issue. I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as
this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your response.

In your previous reply, you said that after completing the WORDSNET-832 defect we will work on this. We are waited for a month and my customers are getting affected due to this issue and we need to give a fix ASAP.

So could you please let me know when can we expect a fix from your end.

Thanks,
Saravana kumar.S

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your patience. I regret to share with you that your issue WORDSNET-10755 is still postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832. Unfortunately, there is no ETA available at the moment for your issue.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your response,

Please let me know any updated is there for this issue, nearly we have waited for a month and my customers are getting affected due to this issue and we need to give a fix ASAP.

Thanks,
Saravana kumar.S

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately we cannot give a precise estimation for your issue at the moment. We are currently working on the table grid and we hope that fixed table layout for the cases we understand will be released during the first half of 2015.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your response,

Please let me know any Quick fix is there for this issue, because of this issue we are suppose to lose our clients already they are waiting more than a month.

Thanks,
Saravana kumar.S

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. We do understand your situation, however I am afraid, at the moment we can’t provide you the ETA for this issue. The underlying problem here is very complex and involves some internal tests as well. We will inform you via this forum thread once I have any update on this issue.

We really appreciate your patience.

Hi Tahir,

Any update/fix on this issue.

Thanks
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check below the progress of these issues:

WORDSNET-10755: Analysis completed but the implementation of this issue is postponed until the resolution of WORDSNET-832.

WORDSNET-832: Our development team is actively working on this issue. Currently the fix is in development phase.

We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

We keep waiting for a long time for a fix.

Still your development team working on WORDSNET-832?

Please let me know when can we get the fix for this issue. My customers are affecting due to this issue, so can you send me the timescale.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that your issue is still postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on your issue.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,
We are waiting for the fix around 9 months . My customers giving pressure to us . Please update if any fix available for this issue.

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately we cannot give a precise estimation at the moment. We are currently working on the table grid and we hope that fixed table layout for the cases we understand will be released during the first half of 2015. This particular case is handled by the current code on the WORDSNET-832 branch, so there is a good chance that it will be fixed in the first release of table layout. This is just an estimation. We still have too many issues to sort out before we can name the concrete release date.

Hi Tahir,

Any update on this issue?

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately we
cannot give a precise estimation at the
moment. Your issues are still postponed due to WORDSNET-832. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.