Converting from Word to PDF using Aspose.Word 14.4.0 Version

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately we cannot give a precise estimation for your issue at the moment. We are currently working on the table grid and we hope that fixed table layout for the cases we understand will be released during the first half of 2015.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your response,

Please let me know any Quick fix is there for this issue, because of this issue we are suppose to lose our clients already they are waiting more than a month.

Thanks,
Saravana kumar.S

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. We do understand your situation, however I am afraid, at the moment we can’t provide you the ETA for this issue. The underlying problem here is very complex and involves some internal tests as well. We will inform you via this forum thread once I have any update on this issue.

We really appreciate your patience.

Hi Tahir,

Any update/fix on this issue.

Thanks
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check below the progress of these issues:

WORDSNET-10755: Analysis completed but the implementation of this issue is postponed until the resolution of WORDSNET-832.

WORDSNET-832: Our development team is actively working on this issue. Currently the fix is in development phase.

We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

We keep waiting for a long time for a fix.

Still your development team working on WORDSNET-832?

Please let me know when can we get the fix for this issue. My customers are affecting due to this issue, so can you send me the timescale.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that your issue is still postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on your issue.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,
We are waiting for the fix around 9 months . My customers giving pressure to us . Please update if any fix available for this issue.

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately we cannot give a precise estimation at the moment. We are currently working on the table grid and we hope that fixed table layout for the cases we understand will be released during the first half of 2015. This particular case is handled by the current code on the WORDSNET-832 branch, so there is a good chance that it will be fixed in the first release of table layout. This is just an estimation. We still have too many issues to sort out before we can name the concrete release date.

Hi Tahir,

Any update on this issue?

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately we
cannot give a precise estimation at the
moment. Your issues are still postponed due to WORDSNET-832. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

Hi Tahir,
I have not yet received any reply from you for our request and, this is really disappointing and annoying.

The request which was raised one year ago is still not addressed completely at your end. This is getting us into a situation where my customers are unhappy and this may sabotage my company reputation.
We do understand that you have lot of request in your queue, but please take this as a priority request from us and give me positive timescale.
We have the following issue reported and still unaddressed by you:

1. Remove number from TOC

Please get back to us on this required solution or suggest some valid workaround at the earliest.

Thanks
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have asked for the update of WORDSNET-10755 and WORDSNET-10800 from our product team. Both issues are related to WORDSNET-832. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you. Thanks for your patience.

*rajeshp:

I have not yet received any reply from you for our request and, this is really disappointing and annoying.

The request which was raised one year ago is still not addressed completely at your end. This is getting us into a situation where my customers are unhappy and this may sabotage my company reputation.

We do understand that you have lot of request in your queue, but please take this as a priority request from us and give me positive timescale.

We have the following issue reported and still unaddressed by you:

1. Remove number from TOC

Please get back to us on this required solution or suggest some valid workaround at the earliest.*

I have checked all these forum threads. All queries were answered by our Aspose staff. Could you please share more detail about this query? We will then provide you information about your query.

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your patience. It is
unfortunate that the underlying issue WORDSNET-832 is still unresolved.
Our product team is actively working on this issue however because the
issue is very complex, we won’t be able to commit an ETA at this
time. Hopefully, after the v15.12.0 release, we will be in position to share the ETA.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have asked from our product team about the ETA of this issue. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. We do understand your situation, however I am afraid, at the moment we can’t provide you the ETA of this issue. We have spoken to the responsible developer about your issue and regret to share with you that he is unable to commit any ETA at the moment. The MS Word’s logic is not clear for your issue. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@rajeshp,

Thanks for your patience. It is to inform you that the issue WORDSNET-10755 has been fixed in latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.4. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 18.4.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10755) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.5 update.