Converting Gif To Pdf (C#)

None of these GIF images will convert correctly using the Aspose.Imaging library. Some result in black images, others just render as random line patterns. We are using Aspose.Imaging 19.2.0.

Equip2.gif (6.0 KB)
Equip3.gif (6.1 KB)
czone.gif (3.2 KB)
DTRA_LogoType.gif (5.7 KB)
DTRA_Seal.gif (41.3 KB)
Equip1.gif (6.1 KB)

Here is a snippet of code that we are using to convert the images:
using (Aspose.Imaging.Image image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(gifFilePath))
{
var imagePdfOptions = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PdfOptions();
image.Save(outputFile, imagePdfOptions);
}

@operations.kahua,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-3421 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Any update on this item?

@operations.kahua,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that issue is tentatively will be resolved in upcoming Aspose.Imaging 19.6. We will share the information with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Any ETA on Aspose.Imaging 19.6? I noticed that versions 19.6 of some of your other components were released. Thanks!

@operations.kahua,

I suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Imaging 19.6 (When available soon) using following sample code.

public void TestExportGifToPdf() 
{
    string[] fileNames = new [] {
        "czone.gif",
        "DTRA_LogoType.gif",
        "DTRA_Seal.gif",
        "Equip1.gif",
        "Equip2.gif",
        "Equip3.gif"
    };
    foreach (string fileName in fileNames) {
        using (Image image = Image.Load(fileName))
        {
            image.Save(fileName + ".pdf", new PdfOptions());
        }
    }
}

We will share notification with you once product will be shared online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-3421) have been fixed in this update.