Converting HTML string to PDF

We are currently evaluating for purchase aspose.pdf for converting a string of html programatically to PDF. Basically, we have version 4.6.0 and although it states the support for inline styles, it currently does not in many cases. It also does not position the text that is in html tables correctly (ie. center or right alignment).

Thank you,

Kevin

kwilliams@directtechnology.com

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Can you please share the source HTML so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

I have attached the html. Thank you.

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for sharing the source HTML. I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the problems. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-20058. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

In fact, the HTML to PDF conversion is in Beta phase and the stable version of this feature is currently not available. Our development team is working hard to make this feature stable. As soon as we have made some definite progress, we would be pleased to update you with the status of correction.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 20058) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.