Converting HTML to ASPOSE is slow

Hello,

I’m moving from another library called PD4ML to use ASPOSE.

But the same process, same HTML, is taking 10 times more.

Here is the code I’m using in JAVA:

public static void generatePDFwithASPOSE(String inputHTMLFileName, String outputPDFFile, String headerBody, String width, String pageSize)
{
com.aspose.pdf.HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new com.aspose.pdf.HtmlLoadOptions( inputHTMLFileName );
com.aspose.pdf.PageInfo pageInfo = new com.aspose.pdf.PageInfo();
com.aspose.pdf.MarginInfo marginInfo = new com.aspose.pdf.MarginInfo();
marginInfo.setTop(20);
marginInfo.setBottom(20);
marginInfo.setLeft(20);
marginInfo.setRight(20);
htmloptions.getPageInfo().setWidth( com.aspose.pdf.PageSize.getA2().getWidth() ); 
htmloptions.getPageInfo().setHeight( com.aspose.pdf.PageSize.getA2().getHeight() ); 
pageInfo.setMargin(marginInfo);
htmloptions.setPageInfo(pageInfo);
com.aspose.pdf.Document doc = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(inputHTMLFileName, htmloptions);
doc.save( outputPDFFile );
}

The version for the aspose.pdf lib 19.3. I will try using the 19.5 but I don´t think that is the issue. I have read the ASPOSE forum and there are many people complaining about the same. The answer from you guys is always that it’s about the processor, the complexity of the HTML, the length of the document. But here I’m comparing 2 libraries with the same HTML.

Thank you.

@rparletta

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share source HTML and both generated PDF files as ZIP while mentioning the time consumption for the process in both cases. Please also share your environment details for our reference.

@rparletta

Thank you for sharing requested data.

We have logged an investigation ticket with ID PDFJAVA-38728 in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you, do we have an ETA?

@rparletta

Please note that the ticket has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.