Converting HTML to Tiff Image using Aspose word increasing the page count

I am converting HTML file to Tiff image using Aspose Words. It is converting successfully, but the space between line is larger than it appear in browser. Hence the tiff image takes more number of pages also causing discomfort to read.
I am using following code snippet to convert to image. Sample HTML page attached.

Aspose.Words.LoadOptions options = new Aspose.Words.LoadOptions();
options.LoadFormat = Aspose.Words.LoadFormat.Html;

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(theHTMLFileName, options);      
Aspose.Words.LoadOptions options = new Aspose.Words.LoadOptions();
options.LoadFormat = Aspose.Words.LoadFormat.Html;

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(theHTMLFileName, options);     
Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions saveOptions = new Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Tiff);
saveOptions.PageIndex = 0;
saveOptions.PageCount = doc.PageCount;
saveOptions.PrettyFormat = true;

saveOptions.TiffCompression = Aspose.Words.Saving.TiffCompression.Ccitt4;

saveOptions.Resolution = 200;

doc.Save(theTiffFileName, saveOptions);

Thanks
Elangovan

Hi Elangovan,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.12.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-9591. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thanks for your reply.
I am using the Aspose.Words version 9.4. Can I use your bug free version?

Hi Elangovan,

Thanks for your inquiry. The license file comes with an expiry date which determines whether you can free upgrade to a version of Aspose.Words that is published before or on that expiry date. Aspose.Words for .NET 13.12.0 was released on 1st Jan, 2014. In case you find the expiry date has passed and you want to use the latest version of Aspose.Words, then you need to renew your subscription. For renewing/upgrading a subscription, please contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

PS: You can check the expiration date of your license by opening the license file in notepad. There, you will see the following tag:
xxxxxxxx

Best regards,

May I know the ETA for this one?

Hi Elangovan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our development team is currently doing analysis of your issue (WORDSNET-9591); so, we can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once the issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you more information on the ETA. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9591) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan