Converting Html with Arabic content to PDF using aspose-words displayed as question marks

Hi

I have the below issues while using licensed aspose-words in java when converting from HTML to PDF

1- Converting Html with Arabic content to PDF using aspose-words displayed as question marks when I deploy my code to glassfish but locally when I debug no issues it displays the content as expected.

2-Convert HTML Files contains google charts with Arabic Text to PDF when deploying the code to glassfish it shows question marks instead of the right content and when debugging the issue from code it shows the content Right-to-Left Text Direction, for example, the word “الحصص” when deploying the code becomes (???) and when debugging (ص ص ح ل ا).

Would you please help?
Thanks

@ramik,

Please try the latest 20.11 version of Aspose.Words for Java and see how it goes on your end? In case the problem still remains, then please ZIP and upload your input HTML file and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

1 Like

Thanks for your response I will check then inform you.

@awais.hafeez it’s being a while to give you my feedback sorry for that and thanks for your help I couldn’t fix my issue so I used the aspose charts instead of converting HTML to PDF.

Thanks a lot

@ramik,

It is great that you were able to find what you were looking for. However, if you still think that this is an issue in Aspose.Words, then please share the resources that I requested in my previous post for testing on our end.

@awais.hafeez it’s ok I used the aspose charts and it’s working fine now
I believe the issue is not related to aspose because I was converting the google chart to HTML then to pdf may be it is related to google chart and not to aspose.
Thanks a lot.

@ramik,

It is great that you were able to find what you were looking for. In case you have further inquiries or may need any help in future, please let us know by posting a new thread in Aspose.Words’ forum.

1 Like