Converting Office Docs to PDF

Hi!

We have a Web Service that takes office docs and converts them to PDF. We don't change the layout of the file or anything. Think of it as a server-side Print to PDF.

The web service is using an unsupported technology and we want to use something better.

Do you have an API that we could use to very simply pass in a file and have a PDF version of that same file returned? We currently support Word, Excel and PPT files.

TIA!

Rich

Hi Rich,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.

I have observed the requirements shared and like to share that Aspose APIs provide simple interface for converting Office document like PowerPoint presentations, Excel Files and Word file to PDF.

We offer Aspose.Slides API for converting PPT/PPTX presentations to PDF. Please visit the following documentation link for your kind reference.

There is Aspose.Cells API for exporting excel file formats to PDF. Please visit the following documentation link for your kind reference.

We offer Aspose.Words API for exporting Word file formats to PDF. Please visit the following documentation link for your kind reference.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

This is very good information. Thanks!

Do you think I should buy 3 products or just Aspose total? I'm not sure which is less expensive.

TIA!
Rich

Hi Rich,

I like to share that Aspose.Total encapsulates all of Aspose products. You can consult our sales team in this regard as they may offer you the best solution whether buying 3 separate products is viable or Aspose.Total is viable. You can inquire in Aspose.Purchase forum for this. For any technical inquiries related to products, you are always welcome here.

Many Thanks,