Converting PDF to HTML ends with transparent images

Library used: com.aspose:aspose-pdf:17.1.0

Conversion of PDF as results of scanning physical documents ends with HTML consist of transparent images.

Is this aspose bug?

Thanks,
Chris.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for contacting support.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I will appreciate if you please share your sample PDF file along with the code snippet. It will help us to understand your requirement exactly and address it accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello aspose team!

I’ve got a sample pdf with which you’ll able to reproduce this issue.

Best Regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing further details.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the issue that while converting your provided PDF file to HTML ends with transparent images. For the sake of correction, I have logged a ticket PDFNET-42605 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this issue and will keep you updated on the status of its resolution within this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi again,

Could you please let me know about status of this issue and can I expected fix ready?

Many thanks.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is still pending for review and is not yet resolved. However as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.
Hi again,

Could you please let me know about status of this issue and can I expected fix ready? Our customer is pushing us about that problem.

Many thanks.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the issue reported earlier is pending for review as the team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi again,

Any updates about issue? Our customer is pushing us about that problem.

Many thanks.

@ChrisTheButcher

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have checked the status of earlier logged issue and I am afraid that it is not yet resolved. Though we have recorded your concerns and intimated relevant team about them. As soon as we have some significant updates regarding resolution of the issue, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali