Converting Pdf to pptx when pdf has dotted borders throws exception in .net

I have a pdf that has a dotted border on it, When I try to convert it to Pptx, I get an exception

"Parameter is not valid.

Stack trace is a bit obfuscated, but here it is

at System.Drawing.Bitmap…ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format)
at #=zZO85Bo8fezCErvijjU_CP2EVIm3_.#=zoEfcBb0=(Int32 #=zstzkxbE=, Int32 #=zjuuaZec=, PixelFormat #=zx1ZZQpM=)

at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zgoN_OG_rs6$4(Stream #=zQs7Ajg1Fct$q, SaveOptions #=zecOrkt8=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Save(Stream outputStream, SaveOptions options)

Here’s the pdf
Test.pdf (92.7 KB)

The code I’m using to generate the pptx is

var pdf = new Document(pdfStream.Stream);
    var pptxStream = new MemoryStream();

var options = new PptxSaveOptions {
        SlidesAsImages = false,
        TryMergeAdjacentSameBackgroundImages = false,
    };

pdf.Save(pptxStream, options);

@psadauskas

We were able to notice a System.ArgumentException while testing the scenario with Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.7. Hence, have logged an issue as PDFNET-48528 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, just wondering if there’s been any updates here.

@psadauskas

Regretfully, the ticket is not yet resolved. As it has been recently logged in our issue tracking system, it is pending for a review. It will be investigated and resolved on first come first serve basis. We will inform you as soon as we have some certain news about its resolution. Please spare us some time.

Hello again,

Just curious if any progress has been made here.

@psadauskas

The ticket is currently under investigation phase and as soon as its investigation is complete, we will provide an update within this forum thread. Please give us some time.

Just checking in to see if there has been any update here.

@psadauskas

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. Please note that the issue is related to internal components of the API and may take longer to get fully fixed. We will surely share updates with you as soon as we have some regarding its rectification. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi, just wondering if there’s been any progress with this one

@psadauskas

Sadly, the earlier logged issue is not resolved yet. The issue is basically related to the image optimizer which is failing to deal with the large image. We will surely rectify it however, it will take a significant amount of time due to its complexity. As soon as the ticket is resolved, we will let you know. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-48528) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.10.