Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Converting PDF's to images with version 4.5.0.1

Hi, I’m trying out the new version of aspose.pdf.kit. In the old version I used:the code below. However, ForceTiffProcessing is no longer valid. That line of code made the old conversions very fast and avoided memory leaks. One file in particular I couldn’t open at all without that line. Now, without that line, I have all the same old problems - incredibly slow, memory leaks, failures, etc. Hopefully, there’s a new, improved way of doing these conversions!

convPDF = new PdfConverter();
convPDF.BindPdf(strFileName);
convPDF.SaveAsTIFF(ms);
convPDF.ForceTiffProcessing = TiffProcessingMode.Complete;
convPDF.DoConvert();
ms = new MemoryStream();

convPDF.StartPage = intPage;
convPDF.EndPage = intPage;

if (convPDF.HasNextImage())
{
convPDF.GetNextImage(ms, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp);
bmp = (Bitmap)System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(ms);
}

This message was posted using Page2Forum from PdfConverter.SaveAsTIFF Method (String, CompressionType) - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET

Hi Larry,

First of all, I’m sorry to share that I couldn’t understand what you mean by “ForceTiffProcessing is no longer valid”; could you please elaborate it?

Secondly, can you please try to use the latest version (4.7.0) and see the results with that? Also, the new version 4.8.0 will be published at the end of this week.

Lastly, if the latest version doesn’t help either then please share a sample PDF file with us, so we could reproduce the issue at our end and fix it.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,