Converting PowerPoint file to pdf in right to left(Arabic- Hebrew) languages number list disturted

Hello,

When I am trying to convert a pptx file to pdf via Aspose.Slides the presentation number list point after the number is moved to the right of the number it should be on the left of the number.

you should also know that links underline is not in the right place, under the link text. I have attached the presentation file and the pdf output file.

Hi Roei,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to observe the issue of number list point in generated PDF and a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36906 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution of the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified as soon as the issue will be resolved.

About the issue of incorrect links underline, I have not been able to reproduce this issue. I have attached the generated PDF file (PointTest_PDF.pdf) for your kind reference and I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.8.0 on your end and then share your kind feedback with us.

We are sorry for you inconvenience,

Hi Ahmad,

I am using Aspose.Slides .NET 15.8.0

about the link problem, I have attached an image file, this what I see when I open the converted document.

Hi Roei,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the PDF file shared by you is created using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.3.0 (see attached image 15.3.JPG). I would like to request you to please try opening the pdf file (PointTest_PDF.pdf) which is shared by me earlier. I have attached screenshot (pdf.JPG) on my end for your kind reference. Please make sure you are using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.8.0 on your end and then share your kind feedback with us.

Best Regards,

that’s wired ?!?!?

I made sure that I am using Aspose.Slides 15.8 .NET(downloaded it, again) and the result is the same the links are distorted, the underline is not in the right place…

what software are you using to open the pdf file ?

Hi Roei,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have tested viewing the PDF file with windows built in application Reader, Google Chrome, Adobe Reader as well as Foxit reader but I am unable to observe the issue. I have attached screenshots for your kind reference. Please share with us the PDF file generated using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.8.0 and the sample project reproducing the issue so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36906) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.