Converting PowerPoint file to pdf in right to left(Hebrew) languages tables are disturted

Hello,

When I am trying to convert a pptx file to pdf via Aspose.Slides the presentation table columns are reorganized as left to right table. I have numbered the table columns in the presentation to help you understand the problem better without understanding Hebrew.

I have attached the pptx file and the pdf output file.

Thanx

Hi Roei,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the files shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36625 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Ahmad,
is there any progress ? do you have a time estimation ?

Thank you,
Roei.

Hi Roei,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that this issue is pending for investigation at the moment. It will be investigated and resolved on its due turn and then we will be able to share ETA once it is investigated by our product team. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,
any progress, I need a solution it has been 3 month now, it's not a very hard thing to solve..... Are you working on it ???

Hi Roei,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issue reported by you is not yet resolved. I have increased the priority of this issue and have requested our product team to share updates regarding this issue. We will share the feedback with you as soon as it is shared by our product team.

Best Regards,

i have purchased aspose.total 6 months ago, i should have support(1 year support) and i really need this update.

Can you give a time frame ?

When would i be able to download a fix ?

thanx.

Hi Roei,

Thank you for your patience.

I have observed your comments and discussed the issue with our product team. I would like to share with you that the issue SLIDESNET-36607, reported by you has been scheduled for investigation and tentative ETA for this issue is Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.8.0, End of September. We really appreciate your patience in this regard.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,
Hello,
so.... it's the end of September, do you have a solution to the problem?

best regards,
Roei

Hi Roei,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.8.0. We will share the good news with you as soon as the product will be shared online.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36625) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.