We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Converting PPT/PPTX to HTML/SVG with animations and transitions

Hi,

I’m evaluating Aspose.Slide for .NET 7.6.0 and found that I can convert PPT/PPTX to HTML/SVG as slides by using the document converter returned by HtmlFormatter#CreateDocumentFormatter.

Now, I’m wondering if I can preserve animations and transitions when I convert. Is there any way to do this? If not, is there any chance in the future you’d implement it?

Best Regards

Hi,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that the support for exporting animations and slide transitions effects in exported HTML/Svg is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with SLIDESNET-34353 has already been created in our issue tracking system to investigate the possibility of implementing requested feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be accordingly notified once the feature support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

unfortunately I cannot view the state of SLIDESNET-34353. Any news on this?

Hi Andre,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the support is presently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. This is long complex implementation and present unsupported in Aspose.Slides. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Is there any update on above mentioned feature in aspose.slides latest or upcoming version.

Thanks!

Hello Mudassir,

We really need Aspose to implement the animation and transition in PPTX to HTML please. It has been three years since this request was made. Please have the senior staff approve this. Otherwise I will have to abandon Aspose and look for another API if Aspose cannot provide timely support for critical features.

Roj

Hi Roj Prasad,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that the requested support is still unavailable in Aspose.Slides at the moment. I have requested our product team to kindly share the development roadmap for availability of feature and will share that with you as soon as it will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan