Support for animation effects in exported HTML (Java)

Hi,
I am Lakshmi. I tried to convert power point presentation file with animation into html file. But it is not converting the animation. Please help me to resolve this issue

@lakshmineelakandan,

Can you please share source file along with generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out. Also please share which Aspose.Slides version you used on your end.

Hi, I have attached the source ppt file and generated html files. In PPT, the second slide has animation . That is, the content will be shown step by step on clicking. But in the generated html file(slide2.html) is is converted as “No Image”.

When will be this issue fixed in Aspose.Slides for java . In one the forum , it was specified that in 19.5 release, this issue will be fixed. Aspose Sample Source and Output.zip (42.4 KB)

@lakshmineelakandan,

I have observed your requirement and regret to share that at present the support for exporting presentation with animation to HTML by preserving animation sequence is unavailable in API. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-35760 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

In one of your form, there is an information that this animation feature will be included in 19.5 release. Is it true? When 19.5 will be released with animation support.

@lakshmineelakandan,

I regret to share that the issue is still unresolved. If we have shared any ETA in any other forum regarding ticket, it is tentative and not definite. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved and will apprise you as soon as well.