Converting PPTX to PDF Failed Because of Embedded Fonts

Good day!
We are encountering errors like this:
Aspose.Slides.? : Parsing of table ‘GSUB’ has failed. —> Aspose.Slides.? : Incorrect format for default script table at Aspose.Slides.
This happening when converting power point document with option “Embed fonts in the file” enabled for all characters.
And the font that is used in the power point is this one: OP Chevin Pro Light
I cannot share the document, and I could not create a document like this, because the mentioned font is not free.
We are using Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Slides.NET 22.7.0 and I have tried version 22.9.0 with same results.
Do you have any thoughts about this case? Is it expected behavior, because the fallback to default font cannot be done?
Any suggestions would be appreciated :slight_smile:
Best regards, Laz Man

hi @LazMan,

Thanks for your message. I will move this issue to the right place (Aspose.Slides forum).

1 Like

I suspect that same behavior will happen for any paid font. Do you know if by installing the font the issue will be fixed?
I have tried converting documents that contains free and demo fonts, which was not installed in the server, and option “Embed fonts in the file” enabled. But documents was converted without issue

@LazMan,
I need some time to look into your issue. We will reply to you soon.

1 Like

@LazMan,
To investigate the case you encountered, we need more details. Please share the following additional information:

• code example that reproduces the error
  • full stack trace of the error
  • OS version on which the code was executed
  • .NET target platform in your app

Hello again!
I have updated the Slides to version Aspose.Slides.NET 22.10.0, and in this version the document is converted!
The font is changed to default one, but it is irrelevant.
Thank you for your attention, you can consider this case fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

@LazMan,
We are glad to know that you have found some solution for the case. Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.