Converting pptx to pdf shows text that should be invisible and misplaced text

I'm evaluating the use of Aspose.slides for java to convert pptx files to pdf. I've found unexpected conversion result in some slides

E.g. Converting the Incident2.pptx to Incident2.pdf using the latest Aspose.slides (15.10.0.0) the resulting pdf
has the text "2. Con lista" but in the original pptx has only the number 2. . Furthermore the number 2. in the pptx is inside the box but in the pdf is outside of the box

I'm using the folwwoing code

String filenameIn = "Incident2.pptx";
String filenameOut = "Incident2.pdf";
Presentation pres = new Presentation(filenameIn);
pres.save(filenameOut, SaveFormat.Pdf);

I've attached the input pptx and the result converted pdf . Also I attach a PNG screenshot of the pptx inside de Powerpoint application.

Please how could I get a converted PDF identical to the original pptx?

Hi David,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35174 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35174) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.