Converting pptx with embbeded image generates a pdf with cropped image

I’m evaluating the use of Aspose.slides for java to convert pptx files to pdf. In our project some pptx have embbeded images that get cropped in the resulting pdf.

E.g. Converting the solo5.pptx to solo5.pdf using the latest Aspose.slides (15.10.0.0) the resulting image get cropped the last two lines ( Total Adjusted Debt and Net Adj Debt)

I’m using the folwwoing code

String filenameIn = “solo5.pptx”;
String filenameOut = “solo5.pdf”;
Presentation pres = new Presentation(filenameIn);
pres.save(filenameOut, SaveFormat.Pdf);
I’ve tried to modify the original pptx decreasing the size of the image (scaling it down) . However I’ve not been able to get a converted pdf with the right image size. It seems like the image is not “understood” correcltly and the lower two lines get cropped by some reasons.

I’ve attached the input pptx and the result converted pdf. Please how could I get a converted PDF with the rigth image size?
Hi David,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35150 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35150) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.