Converting Presentation to PDF Crashes under Linux Docker Container

Hello,

We are trying to convert .pptx file to PDF in a linux container and it constantly crashes with following message: WARNING: Requested 587775 bytes. Maximum size of region is 262144 bytes.
Under Windows all works fine.

The code is simple as this:
using var presentation = new Presentation(stream);
presentation.Save(outputStream, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

<PackageReference Include="Aspose.PDF" Version="21.3.0" />
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Slides.NET" Version="21.3.0" />

Dockerfile:

FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/aspnet:5.0.5-buster-slim
RUN apt-get update \
    && apt-get install -y --allow-unauthenticated \
        libc6-dev \
        libgdiplus \
        libx11-dev \
        libfontconfig1

Any idea on what could be the cause of the issue?

Thank you in advance.

@avsaspose,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for the issue description. Please check the issue using the latest version of Aspose.Slides. If the issue persists, please share the presentation file you used.

Thank you for taking your time looking into the issue.
We tried latest Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Pdf (21.7.0) but that did not help.
The problematic file is here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aXM7mgjwW-dxGYiqin4h8ZYatNJf2zSn

@avsaspose,
Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the crash on my side. Please share the following additional data:

• comprehensive code example (your code snippet contains unknown variables: stream and outputStream)
  • screenshot with the warning

There is not much code around so IMO considering if it works for you it might be something in the environment setup under Linux container.
Here is a sample project which by F5 (Docker) should allow to run it in local docker container and you should be able to see debug log message in Output.

@avsaspose,
I logged the issue with ID SLIDESNET-42743 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. I will inform you of any progress.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42743) have been fixed in this update.