Converting Slide to SVG when Running on Docker Works Differently

Hi,

We are having an issue when using our .NET service (ASP.NET service with .NET Core 6.0 - we create a docker that runs on Azure cloud as a kubernetes pod).
We are using the latest Aspose.Slides version

When we use the WriteAsSvg we get different results when we run the code on the server with compare to local execution.

Please see attached zip file SVG-Slides.zip (4.1 MB)
with an example of the issue, the zip contains SVG result in the docker, locally and the source presentation.

Please advice,
Thanks
Ori

@orik,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43273 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Hi @Andrey_Potapov
Do we have any update here?

We just migrated our service from JAVA to .NET and this is a severe regression.

Thanks,
Ori

@orik,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our development team. We will let you know them soon.

@orik,
The issue investigation will begin at the end of June. After we find the cause of this problem, we will be able to inform in which release a fix will be included.

Hi @Andrey_Potapov

Is there any way to push it?
I’m using here the free support, we do have a payed license though.

Thanks,
Ori

@orik,
As far as I can see, the issue has a normal priority. Our developers will do their best to resolve the issue according to the plan or earlier. To increase the priority of the issue, you can contact Paid Support.

@orik,
Our developers have started working on the issue. Please share the following:

• OS version/distribution where the conversion was performed
  • dockerfile used for creation an image

@Andrey_Potapov

As for the first question - we create a docker that runs on Azure cloud as a kubernetes pod with Debian 11 OS.

Please find attached our DockerDockerfile.zip (638 Bytes)

Thanks
Ori

@orik,
Thank you for the additional information. I passed it on to our development team.

@orik,
Unfortunately, our developers were unable to reproduce the problem you have encountered. Could you please check your results with Aspose.Slides 22.4? If the issue persists, please share a sample project that reproduces the problem.

OK
We will check it.

I Guess the ticket can be closed for now.
Thanks for your support

@orik,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

@orik,

Could you please let us know your results?
Could you clarify, why did you suggest to close the ticket?

The truth is that we moved back to JAVA.
We could not wait.

We will move the Slide code to .NET. not sure when…

Hope this clarifies… :slight_smile:

@orik,
Thank you for your explanation.