Converting text to PDF doesn't finish

Hi.

i have a text file that when i try to convert to pdf, the save command runs for hours and don’t complete.

i am using latest PDF dll 9.0.0 for 3.5 .net framework

here is the example code:

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf pdf1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();
Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section sec1 = pdf1.Sections.Add();
System.IO.TextReader objReader = new System.IO.StreamReader(“c:\file_10MB.txt”, true);
do
{
Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text t2 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(objReader.ReadLine());
sec1.Paragraphs.Add(t2);
} while (objReader.Peek() != -1);
pdf1.Save(“c:/text.pdf”);

i’m also attaching the file.

thanks.

Hi Itamar,

Thanks
for using our API’s.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-36725 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

is there any update on the ticket status?

Hi Itamar,

Thanks for your patience.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
color:#333333;background:white”>The development team has been busy resolving
other priority issues and I am afraid the above stated problem is not yet
resolved. Nevertheless, as soon as we have some updates regarding its resolution, we would
be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time.<o:p></o:p>

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi there,

I don’t understand. We have Developer OEM license.
Plus, we are getting closer and closer to our deadline, which as I understood from the Priority Support Benefits, we need to get attention on this from Aspose.

So can you please provide us with a date for when this will be solved?
Can you include your priority?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for contacting support.

The development team has been busy resolving
other priority issues and I am afraid the issue reported earlier is not yet
resolved. Nevertheless, I have requested the team to share the ETA regarding
its resolution. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding its
resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.
Please be patient and spare us little more time.<o:p></o:p>

Furthermore, I cannot see Priority Support badge with your account and in case you have already purchased, please share the order ID so I can double check with sales team.

Hi Itamar,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team has further investigated the earlier reported issue and as per our current estimates, we plan to avoid the hangup issue in next release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0. However, we need your feedback regarding the output which you expect from source TXT file.

As per our observations, the file contains “\0\0\0\0” characters with “11” at the end of the file. We can ignore the “\0\0\0” characters and write “11” only. Please acknowledge so we may proceed accordingly.

I accept.

Whatever text that is not empty (\0) supposed to exist in the resulting PDF.

Thank you.

Hi Itamar,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. The information has been shared with development team and they will considering it during the resolution of this issue. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36725) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0.

Blog post for this release can be viewed over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.