Converting WORD doc with nested tables using Aspose.pdf.dll 7.4

The conversion of WORD doc with nested tables (smaller table within a bigger table) using Aspose.pdf.dll 7.4 resulted in merged and overlap tables. Pls see attached.
Can advise how to go about converting such WORD doc with nested tables?
Can advise on a list of known conversion issues/constraints with Aspose.pdf.dll?

Hi Poh Seng,
Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
Please let us know are you using Aspose.Pdf for .NET to convert word document to PDF? Or you are using Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint? It would be better if you can provide us further details (and sample code) so we can investigate the issue further.
In case you need to convert Word document to PDF, I would suggest you to try Aspose.Words for .NET which provide the feature for direct word to PDF conversion. Please see the following documentation link in this regard.
How to Convert a Document to PDF
Sorry for the inconvenience,

PSYew:
The conversion of WORD doc with nested tables (smaller table within a bigger table) using Aspose.pdf.dll 7.4 resulted in merged and overlap tables. Pls see attached.
Can advise how to go about converting such WORD doc with nested tables?
Can advise on a list of known conversion issues/constraints with Aspose.pdf.dll?

Hi Aspose,
You are requesting sample code for further investigation. After checking we are using sample codes are provided by ASPOSE Support Site. We are using ASPOSE.TOTAL which consists of:

1. ASPOSE.WORD – 11.10 (for WORD to PDF/A)
  2. ASPOSE.CELLS – 7.3.4 (for EXCEL to PDF/A)
  3. ASPOSE.PRESENTATION – 6.8 (for PowerPoint to PDF/A)
  4. ASPOSE.PDF – 7.5 (for PDF to PDF/A)

The code is merely performing a save as function but we still facing conversion of WORD doc with nested tables result in merged and overlap tables problem which PSYew mention on the top.
Please advice.
Thanks

Hi Xiaofei,

Thanks for using our products.

As per my understanding, you are facing issue while converting DOC file with lots of nested tables into PDF format. Please note that we recommend Aspose.Words for conversion of Word files into PDF format. Please try using the latest release version and in case you still encounter the same issue, please share the source DOC file. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-7514 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7514) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.