Converting word document with charts to pdf

Hey,

I’m converting word documents to pdf. In one of my tests the word document contained a chart
(created by me in the document). On converting to the pdf the chart disappeared.
I’ve tried this with all sorts of charts and the behavior is the same.

Is this a known issue?
Is there something specific i’m supposed to do in order to handle this?

Here is my code :

Document doc = new Document(fs);
Document pdf = InsertDocumentAsImages(doc); // This uses the same code snippet advertised in the // forum.
pdf.Save(@"c:\chart.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks,
Gil

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document with chart here for testing? I will check the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hey,

Its a simple empty document with a chart.
please see attached.

Thanks,
Gil

Hello
Thank you for additional information. Your document contains OOXML Chart. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support OOXML Diagrams and Charts during rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is supported.
Best regards,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

This might cause me some problems, is there no workaround for this?

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot suggest you any way to work this problem around. But the good news, that this feature is scheduled on the end of this month. You will be notified as soon as the new version is available.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3860) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(32)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6959) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.