We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Converting Word DOCX to PDF & Retain Indentations of Paragraphs with Math Equation | C# .NET

Hi,
I have a word document with a few content controls which has equation, and I converted Docx to PDF using Aspose.Words 21.8. When I opened the output.pdf file, there is an indentation changed for the equation. Also, attached the PDF file which is created by Microsoft Word.

I have created a sample demo application to reproduce this issue, PFA.
Equation.zip (124.2 KB)

Please let me know if any questions.

Thank you.

@GZaha,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system with ID WORDSNET-22614. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated here on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Do we have any update on this?

@GZaha,

WORDSNET-22614 is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you here as soon as this issue will get resolved it in future.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22614) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.9 update.

I started testing this issue with Aspose.Words 22.1.0. I am able to reproduce this issue. When I open the output.pdf file, there is an indentation changed for the equation. I have created a sample demo application to reproduce this issue, PFA. -Thanks

EquationRendering-2.zip (85.2 KB)

@GZaha Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I have managed to reproduce it on my side. It has been logged as WORDSNET-23387. We will let you know once it is resolved.
At first glance it is a similar issue to recently resolved WORDSNET-22614, the problem is also caused by unpredictable MS Word behavior when OfficeMath object is inside structured document tag.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23387) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.2 update also available on NuGet.