Converting Word To PDF: Image doesn't convert to pdf correctly

Hi,I’ve updated my version of Aspose Words to the latest version. Initially we were having size issues when converting word documents to PDF (some were growing to 10 times the size so a 7MB doc would convert to a 75 MB pdf).I’ve updated our code as so:

doc =new Document("C:\\Users\\Desktop\\Doc1.docx"); 
doc.UpdatePageLayout(); 
Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions pso = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
pso.UseCoreFonts = true;
pso.ImageCompression = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfImageCompression.Jpeg;
pso.JpegQuality = 90;
doc.Save("C:\\Users\\Desktop\\Doc1.pdf", pso);

However when I convert the document, the image in the PDF appears with lines bordering it on certain sides. This does not occur if I set the image compression to ‘Auto’ instead of ‘Jpeg’. But in doing so the resulting PDF grows in size. Is there a way to keep the size down of the PDF and get a better image quality?
I’m attaching a sample document (its not the original) - but the image causing the issue is in it.
Thanks.

Hi Mercer,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11452. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Mercer,

Thanks for your patience. It is to inform
you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in
Aspose.Words. The image is transparent which causes such side effect when it’s saved with Jpeg codec. Please use PdfSaveOptions.PreblendImages to true as shown in following code example. Hope this helps you.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.docx");
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.UseCoreFonts = true;
options.ImageCompression = PdfImageCompression.Jpeg;
options.PreblendImages = true;
options.JpegQuality = 90;
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.pdf", options);

Hi,
Sorry to reply after so many months. I have upgraded my version of Aspose.Words to the latest version and tried the suggested solution above - however I still get the problem. Any other ideas?
Thanks!

Hi Mercer,

Thanks for your inquiry. I
have tested the scenario using following code example with latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.8.0 and have not found the shared issue. I have attached the output Pdf with this post for your kind reference.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Doc1.docx");
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.UseCoreFonts = true;
options.ImageCompression = PdfImageCompression.Jpeg;
options.PreblendImages = true;
options.JpegQuality = 90;
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.pdf", options);

Please make sure that you are using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.8.0 and using the same input document. If you still face problem, please share the input document for which you are facing this issue and output Pdf showing the undesired behavior here for our reference. We will then provide you more information on this.