Converting Word to PDF issue. Text is overflowing to second PDF page

I encountered an issue converting Word (containing 2 columns) to PDF in that the text from the bottom corner of the Word document is appearing in the second page of the PDF. I’ve attached both the Word and converted PDF file.

Hello Jon,
Thanks for considering Aspose.
I’ve tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf v4.1.0.0 and Aspose.Words 6.6.0.0 and I’m able to notice the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system asPDFNET-10774. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.
Whereas when tested using Aspose.Pdf for .NET v4.0.0.0 and Aspose.Words for .NET 6.6.0.0, the PDF is being generated correctly.
FYI: In recent versions of Aspose.Words and new method of saving Word files directly into PDF format is introduced which does not require Aspose.Pdf. I’ve also tested that scenario and PDF is being generated correctly. The resultant PDF that I’ve generated in this case is in attachment, please take a look.
For information on using Direct-to-Pdf method of Aspose.Words, please visit this How-to: Convert a Document to PDF
We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,
Thanks for your patience.
I am pleased to inform you that the issue reported earlier is fixed in recent release versions of Aspose.Words. In fact we have introduced a Direct-to-PDF file conversion method in Aspose.Words and it does not require Aspose.Pdf to complete the operation. Please try using the latest release version and in case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.
For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF that I have generated. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.
For more information, please visit How-to: Convert a Document to PDF
[C#]

// open the source word file
Document doc = new Document(@"d:/pdftest/09-17145+Original.doc");
// save the word file into PDF format
doc.Save(@"d:/pdftest/09-17145+Original.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hello
Thanks for your request. I also cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (10.1.0) and the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\09-17145+Original.doc");
doc.Save("C:\\Temp\\out.pdf");

You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10774 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.