Converting Word to PDF will result in an issue on 24.3.0 version

When we try to convert word files into pdf, we are getting this issue.
Seems there is something failing for a specific file.
Have you seen this behavior before?

thanks

@pabrob93 Could you please attach the problematic document here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Hello Alexey,

Noticed this is not only for one document as we saw the same behavior for other documents.
You can find attached one file.

HOPS 0-25 Work at Height Risk Management Process.docx (495.4 KB)

@pabrob93
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26747

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

Hi @alexey.noskov

what is the status of the ticket?
how can I follow up?

thanks!

@pabrob93 We have already completed analyzing the issue and determined the root cause the problem. We will keep you updated and let you know once the issue is resolved. You can track status of the issue at the bottom of this page.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing these insights mate: Paid Support Services. I am surely gonna bookmark this one keep sharing such valuable thoughts.

2 Likes

Hi Alexey,
I can see the status as closed, do you know what was the resolution ?

thanks for the help !

@pabrob93 The problem is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next 24.5 (May 2024) version of Aspose.Words. We will be sure to let you know once it is published.

1 Like

Thanks @pabrob93

Hi, I’m ‘@Pabro93’s’ colleague, we would like to understand why some word files are being converted and others aren’t, could you explain the error behaviour a bit? Also I tried getting this in paid support, as we extended our license to have that, but I’m still getting errors and would like to be assisted.

@Melissa_Goeseels The issue reported in this thread occurs because of an unanticipated situation during broken floating table reflow: the last row broken across pages gets flattened and the first row part on the next page gets removed, but not from the parent layout.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26747) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.5 update also available on NuGet.