We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Converting xls-files to Pdf

Hi,

I'm trying to convert an Excel-file to Pdf using Aspose.Cells. Using version 5.1.2.0 version I get a 0 byte Pdf-file and no error. Using version 5.1.2.3 I catch a CellsException telling me "Input string was not in a correct format.".

Code that produces the error:

var license = new Aspose.Cells.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");
try
{
var wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook("putcall.xls");
wb.Save("putcall.pdf", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
var m = ex.Message;
}

Best regards,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

We have tried to reproduce the issue mentioned by you. We find no issue. We are attaching the output PDF file for your reference. It would be better that if you send us your sample project so that we can further investigate the issue.

Thanks,

This is a project I use in order to reproduce the error.

/Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Please use the updated version Aspose.Cells.dll v5.1.2.4 attached. The issue has been fixed.

Thanks,

Hi,
I have confirmed that the issue is fixed.

Thanks,
Thomas

Hi again,

I was too quick in confirming the fix. It turns out that the fix works fine when using English (US) regional settings, but when using Swedish(Swedish) settings (which is my target regional setting) the problem still exists.

Best regards,
Thomas

Hi,

just in case I have been unclear on the point: I am still having problem with rendering the provided file on a system configured with Swedish locale.

Best regards,
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

We are working on this issue. We will release a fix tomorrow and will information you accordingly.

Thanks,

Hi,

Please use the latest fix (attached).We have fixed your issue now.

Thank you.