Converting XPS to PDF loses part of the document

Testing with Aspose.PDF version 19.5.0.0, I have come across an issue that causes an XPS file to lose data when it is saved to a PDF. Looking at the XPS contents itself, it appears there is an ImageBrush being used for an OpacityMask that I think is being ignored by the API. I’m hoping there is a way to correct the issue, or open a ticket for it.

I will attach the sample XPS and the resulting PDF.

Below is the snippet of code we are using for the conversion.

public static void ConvertXpsDocumentToPdf(Stream xpsStream, string outputFilePath)
    {
        var xpsLoadOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.XpsLoadOptions();
        using (Aspose.Pdf.Document pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(xpsStream, xpsLoadOptions))
        {
            using (FileStream pageOutStream = new FileStream(outputFilePath, FileMode.Create, FileAccess.Write, FileShare.None))
            {
                pdf.Save(pageOutStream, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pdf);
            }
        }
    }

Aspose-TestSample.zip (170.6 KB)

@garyhollfelder

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46421 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an estimate on when this issue may be corrected.

Thanks

@garyhollfelder

Please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

However, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.

Hi,

We are nearing the end of our second trial period of the library. We are hoping to purchase the Total package, but are not comfortable with making that purchase while this issue is outstanding.

Please let me know if you have any updated ETA for this issue to be resolved. Would it be days, weeks, or is it still months away?

@garyhollfelder

Thank you for being patient.

We are afraid it has not been scheduled yet owing to previously logged tickets and still may take few months. We recommend you to subscribe to Paid Support while making the purchase, to ensure sooner resolution of your tickets. We have recorded your request for ETA and will update you as soon as it will be available.