Converting XPS to PDF

Dear Support Staff,

I get this InvalidOperationException message when converting an XPS file to PDF:

Cannot find part '/[Content_Types].xml'

The source code is from one of your examples. The source XPS file works well in Microsoft XPS Viewer.

Aspose.Pdf.

License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();

license.SetLicense(sets.Aspose_LicensePath);

Aspose.Pdf.

LoadOptions ops = new Aspose.Pdf.XpsLoadOptions();

Aspose.Pdf.

Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@“H:\a.xps”, ops);

What could be the problem?

Thank you for your help.

Szabolcs Nador

I have checked the source XPS file:

The "[Content_Types].xml" is a directory inside the XPS containing some [0].piece [1].pieces files. It is not a single file!

That could be a problem.

I hope this information helps.

Hi Szabolcs,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the source XPS file so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

I have attached the file here.

Hi Szabolcs,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have
tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFNEWNET-34502. We will investigate
this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34502) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

After fixing the above problem i got this error “at most 4 text fragments can be added in evaluation mode”. How to fix this?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems you are evaluating Aspose.Pdf. As Aspose.Pdf evaluation version has two limitations, evaluation watermark and at most four elements of any collection can be viewed/manipulated. Please make a request for 30 days temporary license to evaluate our product without any limitation. Hopefully your issue will be resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for ur valuable reply…