Converting Xsl-Fo to PDF (Beta Version)

I would like to Converting Xsl-Fo to PDF by using BindFO(xml,xsl) method. After I downloaded both 4.2 and 4.3 of Aspose.Pdf, I only find two overloaded methods: BindFO(string xml_fo_file_name) & BindFO(System.Xml.XmlDocument xml_fo_file_body). How do I get the version that contains BindFO(xml,xsl) method.

Thanks,

Mark

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Converting Xsl-Fo to PDF (Beta Version) - Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Hello Mark,

Thanks for using our products.

In order to accomplish your requirements, please try using the following overloaded method which is present in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.3.0

Pdf.BindFO(System.Xml.XPath.IXPathNavigable XmlDoc, String XSLDoc);

I have tested the scenario and I am able to generate the PDF document using it. Please try using it and in case you face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

I downloaded and installed Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.3.0 again. I open WinForms.2005 solution and add Aspose.Pdf.dll (from C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.Pdf for .NET\Bin\net3.5) to references, but this overloaded method still not available. I only find the other two methods I indicated in previous message. Attached please find Aspose.Pdf.dll that I got after I installed 4.3.0. Please provide me or show me how to get the dll that contains this Pdf.BindFO(System.Xml.XPath.IXPathNavigable XmlDoc, String XSLDoc) method. Thank you for your help.

Mark

Hello Mark,

Please spare us little time and we will get back to you shortly. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Hello Mark,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have tested the scenario in details and have noticed that the overloaded method that you are looking for is currently not available. Please ignore my earlier post that caused the confusion. Because, I mistakenly tested the scenario with some older release version. For the sake of correction, I have logged this requirement as PDFNET-16865 in our issue tracking system.

We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16865) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

I have downloaded the 4.4.0 & the 4.5.0 versions that you reference and I do not the the bindFO or BindFo method at all. The overloads are also missing.

Hi,

As per my observations, the method is present in latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.5.0. Please take a look over the attached image file which clearly exhibits the presence of this method.

Can you please make sure that you have correctly referenced the latest version ?

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks I see the methods not I just needed to remove the previous version.

I have another issue now when I do the save as shown below it creates a blank pdf file.

Here is a sample of my code:

Aspose.Pdf.Pdf pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Pdf();
XmlDocument myXPathDoc = new XmlDocument();
XmlDocument myXslTrans = new XmlDocument();

myXPathDoc.Load("C:\\1277\\11400.xml");
myXslTrans.Load("C:\\1277\\11400.xsl");

pdf.BindFO(myXPathDoc, myXslTrans);
pdf.Save("C:\\1277\\11400.pdf");

Is there anyone at aspose looking at this issue? I need to find a solution.

Hi,

The query is replied over 251157.