Convertion to HTML performance

Hi,

I am using Aspose components to convert from different formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF) to HTML. Currently I have documents that take TOO much time to generate the HTML. What is the expected throughput/performance when converting documents? I’d attached some sample documents (please note, these are not the only ones slow to convert)

EOL BrokerAccessAgreement 3202001(Comments).doc - 19,367 ms
BROKER ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION AGREEMENT (final-02-23-01).doc - 17,728 ms
Broker detail 6-1-01.xls - 70,931 ms

For excel files I have to convert them to PDF first in order to have the possibility to convert all or only one page to HTML and the current HTML generated directly from the Excel document is of no use to me given that it generates an HTML with javascript to simulate the tabs (I need the tabs as pages) Is there a way to achieve this in a different way or different save options?

Thanks in advance,

Hi Thien,

We are investigating your documents and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Any update on this?

Thanks in Advance,

Hi Thien,

Sorry, I was not able to reproduce the issue at my end using the latest versions of Aspose.Words, Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Cells. Attached Word documents take 2-3 seconds in conversion and Excel document takes around 14 seconds in conversion to PDF and another 10 seconds to convert PDF to HTML.

Can you please share which versions of these APIs are you using and also share your complete code to reproduce the issue?

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the response, here are the versions of my NuGet packages:

<package id=“Aspose.Cells” version=“8.4.1” targetFramework=“net40” />
<package id=“Aspose.Pdf” version=“10.3.0” targetFramework=“net40” />
<package id=“Aspose.Slides.NET” version=“15.3.1” targetFramework=“net40” />
<package id=“Aspose.Words” version=“15.4.0” targetFramework=“net40” />

Let me know if you need any further information.
Thanks,

Hi Thien,

As shared in my previous post, Word files take 2-3 seconds and Excel to PDF to HTML takes around 24 seconds at my end using the latest versions i.e. Aspose.Words for .NET 15.8.0, Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0 and Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.6.0.

Please try with the latest versions and share your complete code if the problem persists.

Best Regards,