Convertiong pptx/ptt to PDF take very long

It seems that the converion time of even small power point files take very long (i attached an example file of 5 pages size 171 KB) .

my code is:

public void convert(InputStream stream, OutputStream dstStream) {
    PresentationEx presentationEx = new PresentationEx(stream);
    presentationEx.save(dstStream, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf);
}

i waited for few minutes but nothing happened. with other files it took very long.

Is there a better way to use the API for a faster conversion?

Thanks i’m looking forward for a solution.

I need a proper solution for also a power point files (ptt, pptx). it seems that the converion time of even small power point files take very long (i attached an example file of 5 pages size 171 KB) .

my code is:

public void convert(InputStream stream, OutputStream dstStream) {
    PresentationEx presentationEx = new PresentationEx(stream);
    presentationEx.save(dstStream, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf);
}

i waited for few minutes but nothing happened. with other files it took very long.

Hi Gil,

Thank you for the details.

However, I am unable to see any file attached with your post. Please upload it again so we can test your issue at our end.

Thanks & Regards,

my bad. i attached it now.

Hi Gil,

Thank you for sharing the file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java using your template file. The issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34404. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34404) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.