Coordinate size for stamping

Hi,

I am evaluating Pdf.Kit. One of the things I need to do is to apply a stamp to autocad drawings of various sizes. What is the size of the coordinate units? If I use the setorigin method and set the the origin to (0,0), my stamp is in the lower left corner of the pdf. What origin would I have to specify to move it to the right 4 inches and up 6 inches?

If this information is in some obvious place in the help file and I have missed it, I apologize in advance.

Thanks

Steve

Hello Steve,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try using the following code line.

Stamp.SetOrigin(4, 6); // 4 inches left and 6 inches up

In case you need further assistance, feel free to share.

Hi Nayyer,

Thanks for the reply but I don't think that's it. I have used another product that defined "PDF units" as 72/inch. I thought that might just be their product but after some experimentation, it appears that is true for Pdf.Kit as well. So, to go to the RIGHT 4 inches and up 6 inches from the bottom LH corner (0,0), one would have to specify a SetOrigin(288, 432). At least that's the way it works with my version, 3.2.0.0.

If you can verify that, I will appreciate it.

Thanks

Steve

Hello Steve,

Sorry for causing the confusion with wrong commented information in my previous post. Yes, you are right. In Aspose.Pdf.Kit 1 inch = 72 points.