Coordinates of Paragraph Are Returned from PowerPoint Presentation in C# Incorrectly

The coordinates of certain paragraphs are being returned wrong i.e. those intersect with the previous paragraph. Please find the images attached which show the images generated of individual paragraphs using the coordinates returned by Aspose. The images are of paragraph 1,2 but this occurs in other paragraphs also artifactsIssue.zip (65.9 KB)

@gssnhimabindu,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I’ve reproduced the problem you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44246

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I have raised a paid ticket for the same (ticket ID: 177173)

@gssnhimabindu,
Thank you for the message. Our colleagues from Paid Support will handle the ticket and prioritize the issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-44246) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by asad.ali

@gssnhimabindu,

Sorry, the fix for your issue is included in Aspose.Slides for .NET v23.11. Please try it.

Thanks for letting us know.

@sraman,

You are welcome.