Copy And Insert content of word document into another

My code is also same. Then why doesn’t it add the images

@sehar236 Could you please describe your environment, target framework of your application etc? If possible create a simple console application that will allow us to reproduce the problem on our side.

Ok i have made a console app and tested this with 19.6 version . It doesn’t work. But when i upgrade the version to the latest one. It perfectly works. So I guess I need to upgrade the version for this to work.

1 Like

I have one more question will 19.6 version work on live. Will it retrieve the images?

@sehar236 As I have mentioned the problem is not reproducible on my side using 19.6 version of Aspose.Words.

ok what happened when i created console app and created pdf with 19.6 version it did not show the images . then i switched to latest version it shows the images . then again after switching back to 19.6 version the images were shown. That is weird.

@sehar236 Please attach a simple application that will demonstrate the problem on my side. We will check the issue and provide you more information.

I think I have found the problem the doc that I am converting is docm type. I converted it to docx and then tried . It works. So docm doesn’t work?

@sehar236 DOCM is the same as DOCX but with macros. I suspect the problem does not occur after converting to DOCX on your side because MS Word fixes some problems in the source DOCM file on your side. Could you please zip and attach the problematic DOCM file here for testing?

@sehar236 The the problem is reproducible with this document using an old version of Aspose.Words. I have tested with other old version and the problem does not occur starting from 21.12 version of Aspose.Words. I would suggest you to update to the latest version of Aspose.Words.