Copy Columns + Merged Cells

Good afternoon,

I am working on a project that utilises Aspose Cells and it has served us wonderfully. However i have two issues i was wondering you may be able to help me with.

Firstly, I am using the CopyRows function but have noticed that there does not seem to be a corresponding CopyColumns function… is this something that will be implemented? (I am aware i could work around this, however found it strange that a CopyRows method exists but a CopyColumns does not).

Secondly, I have noticed that merged cells are not perisisted when the worksheet is copied to another workbook… is this a bug or is there a persistMerged cells type flag?

Thanks again for your help.

Danny Brown

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

1) Well, the CopyColumns method is not available at the moment but I have logged it into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-15213. We need to foresight and analyze if we can provide it for the users. We need to detect every possible aspect (including performance) if we need to support it. We will do it to get back to you soon.

2) Could you post your sample code and template files to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

<span style=“font-size: 11pt; font-family: “Arial”,“sans-serif”;”>We
have added the new method i.e. Cells.CopyColumns().

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15213) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.