Copy pages throwing ZipException

Hi,

I am evaluating Aspose Diagram for use in our organization - so doing some performance testing.

I have to copy pages from other vsdx to my target vsdx.

All goes good for single page copy (using example 'CopyVisioPage'), but more than one page copy fails with ZipException.

Attached is my code -- what needs to be fixed?

Attachments-
- SourceVsdx1
- SourceVsdx2
- CopyPagesToTargetVsdx.java

Exception-
Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: visio/pages/_rels/page1.xml.rels
at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(ZipOutputStream.java:175)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.f.i.b(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.b.a.d.o.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.b.a.d.o.c(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.adg.e(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.jj.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.kb.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.kb.c(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.kb.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.ka.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.fi.save(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.kv.b(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.Diagram.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.Diagram.save(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.examples.Diagrams.CopyPagesToTargetVsdx.main(CopyPagesToTargetVsdx.java:37)

Hi,

Thank you for being patient. We managed to replicate the said error in our working environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51244 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

Looking forward to the fix/workaround since my testing is affected due to this.

Hi,

Your issue has just been reported / identified and it will take some time for our development team to further investigate the issue and provide a fix. We will notify you once it is fixed.

Hi,

Thank you for being patient. We have resolved the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51244. If there is no issue in the quality assurance phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 17.5 of Aspose.Diagram API. We will notify you in this thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi,

In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51244, please download and try the latest version 17.5 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API.

Thanks.

Works perfectly now with version 17.5 .